Marching with Marshall

Marching with Marshall
Sam Houston National Forest Ranger Station

Monday, June 21, 2010

Can Someone Please find the ...ah..er... butt paste?

Marchers,
Instead of letting the interviewer know why we Marchered, and what we were trying to do, I laid the ointment on thick with the mention of Boudreaux's Butt Paste.

Jack did an excellent job presenting Addison update and the situation. And, had Jerry been miked, we would have righted my wrong; the third mike was to go to Mrs. Marshall, and should have, but I took it, and did not get to give credit to Jack for all his work on mapping, adjusting, and GPSing the course, while fixing a flat in the woods, and driving on a small bent doughnut spare back home to Fulshear.

Jerry's role was placed in the blog earlier, but credit was due to him because of his hard work and can-do attitude.

There was no second question put to me about what Addison means to me, so to clear up the matter, I will ask myself: I would be honored by his character, for him to be my son. I would be humbled by the strength he has shown through this ordeal. Most of all, I am blessed to have known him, and shared a friendship. That is what he means to me.

So, this next March, whenever that is, Addison will be first to the gate, and out of the chute to add his name to those who Marched with Marshall. That is the type of man he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment